1) The administrator and processor of personal data is DIRECT PEOPLE, s.r.o., IČ (Business Id. no.): 28397177, DIČ (Tax Id. no.): CZ28397177, with registered seat at Jankovcova 1603/47a, 170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
2) The Company shall ensure the protection of the personal data submitted to it.
3) The personal data of the data subjects is processed for the essentially necessary period, in accordance with the purpose for which it was obtained, and no longer than five (5) years from the granting of consent or the termination of the contractual relationship.
4) We process personal data on the basis of the following legal titles:
5) The personal data obtained in connection with the contractual relationship with the Company is processed for the following purposes:
6) The personal data obtained on the basis of consent is processed for the following purposes:
7) We process the following personal data:
8) In the case of participants in surveys, various sensitive data is also processed on the basis of their explicit consent (article 9 paragraph 2 letter a) of GDPR) according to the focus of the individual survey. This data is further used under a pseudonym and is anonymous for the purpose of protecting the data subject, so that as few people as possible come into contact with the data. Sensitive personal data is not transmitted to any third parties without the data subject being informed within the framework of explicit consent, and without the data first being under a pseudonym and anonymous.
9) If a visual (photographic) or audiovisual (video) recording (hereinafter referred to as a “Recording”) is made at events organized by the Company, this will be stated in the invitation to the event, with information that by attending the event the data subject expresses consent to the making of the Recording. The Recording is used for the internal purposes of the Company, and may be used on the Company website or the social networks of the Company within the framework of the presentation of Company activity. The names of the depicted persons may be stated on the Recording. The data subject may request the Company not to publish the Recording containing his/her depiction (biometric data), or to erase the Recording.
10) In the case that a visual or audiovisual recording is used for other purposes, the Company requires the explicit consent of the persons depicted in such a recording.
11) The data subject has the right to request that the Company provide information about what personal data is processed, and to what extent and for what purpose. The Company shall provide this information free of charge within a period of 30 days at the latest, and in exceptional situations within a period of 90 days at the latest. The data subject shall be informed in a timely manner of any extension of the period in exceptional cases. If the data subject requests the communication of the information which the Company records about him/her, the Company may verify in a commensurate manner whether the applicant is genuinely the person whose personal data is being processed.
12) The Company has the right to refuse requests for information which are groundless or disproportionately repetitive, or if the obtaining of such information would require disproportionate effort, or would be difficult to obtain (typically from backup systems, archive materials etc.).
13) The data subject has the right to the correction of the personal data which the Company records about him/her.
14) If the data subject is of the opinion that the Company is not processing his/her personal data in accordance with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic and the European Union, he/she has the right to raise an objection, upon which the Company is obliged to investigate the legitimacy of the objection. The data subject also has the right to address an objection against the personal data which the Company is processing to the relevant supervisory Office for Personal Data Protection, at the address:
Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Praha 7
15) If the data subject has granted the Company consent to the processing of his/her personal data, he/she has the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The Company is obliged to erase the data which it processes exclusively on the basis of consent. The right to erasure does not relate to processed data within the framework of the obligation to meet legal obligations or fulfill legitimate interests.
16) If certain data is stored in automated backup systems which ensure the resistance of all Company systems and fulfill the function of protection against data loss in the case of breakdowns, it is not within the powers of the Company to erase this data also from its backup systems, and frequently this is also not technically feasible. Nevertheless, this data is no longer actively processed and shall not serve for further purposes of processing.
17) The Company has appointed an authorised personal data protection officer (DPO), namely Terezie Behenská, Direct People s.r.o., Jankovcova 1603/47a, Praha 7, 170 00, tel. no.: 608 978 030, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
18) The data subject may address inquiries regarding the protection of personal data to the data protection officer stated above, or to the Company seat.
Website – files
19) The Company website stores the following information: IP Address, open web page, response code http, identification of browser and operating system, resolution of monitor. The Company processes this information for the optimization of the website in order to increase user comfort for a period of one (1) month, and for the purposes of legal protection and legitimate interests. This data is further stored in connection with granted consent to the processing of personal data via the website, throughout the duration of the consent, purely for the purpose of legal protection of the Company, in which the data is not processed further.
20) The Company website provides information that the Company utilizes technologies for gathering and storing information with the aid of cookies in the user’s device. Cookies are small text files which the Company does not send anywhere or otherwise process. Cookies do not gather any personal data, but without these files it is not possible to ensure the full functionality of the website and user comfort.