We are looking for a new colleague, fluent in Polish and English, to join our Prague team.
We are Direct People, we build successful innovative products and services. We do it all – from an idea all the way to its implementation and following communication. We help our clients fulfill their visions, find unexpected business opportunities, untapped markets and new customers. Among our best-known projects is a mobile app called Práce za rohem, that we developed for LMC. We work for clients such as Economia, Linet, Česká spořitelna, Airbank, WAG, Škoda Auto Digilab and many others across industries and markets. We also have our own startups. We operate in the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria and we are getting ready to enter new markets as well.
We are growing so we are looking for more amazing people to join our team.
Polish Innovation designer in Prague and Warsaw
Become a designer of great products. Become one of Direct People.
Are you not enjoying your work? Is your work just “writing for the drawer”? Do you spend time on things that make no sense to you? Are you stuck with partial things and never get to work on big projects? But at the same time:
- You have experience working for a consulting firm, digital agency or you just finished your own project (your own startup, eshop for your friend, etc.) OR you spent couple years working for in a innovation or product department of a large company
- You are an online world, technology and data geek (or at least it is your hobby)
- You enjoy, we repeat ENJOY!, to design products and services and create your own concepts
- You realize that without truly understanding the challenges and needs of the end users you can never succeed
- Human centered design and design thinking are not all Greek to you
- You can excite others for your vision and you can communicate and present flawlessly both in Czech and English
- You are creative but at the same time structure-loving person with unconventional mind, something we would call a “common business sense”
- You never give up and responsibility, independence and getting things done are your forte
Is it 8 times YES? Then you are our man/woman and you just passed the first round of interviews.
What will be your job?
- You will be responsible for launch and market success of innovative products, services and business models
- You will work with top companies to help them uncover hidden needs and potential than can be turned into groundbreaking innovations
- Building and testing prototypes of new solutions – we know how to say goodbye to ideas that don’t match expectations whereas we are not afraid to push hard on the best ones
- Testing your findings by designing and delivering real products and services – putting ideas to existence and standing face to face with real-life business environment
We are looking for:
- Great minds ready to give life to new ideas (even crazy ones) that may later become new products, services or business models
- Creators with practical experience in design thinking/HCD, lean startup, service design or business model innovations
- Brilliant observers who know how to listen and what questions to ask to get a deeper understanding of people’s behavior and real needs. Ones who are able to distinguish assumptions and expectations from the customer’s actual viewpoint
- Curious individuals – we prefer individuality and a broad outlook over office rats that focus too much on procedures and projects; people who question the status quo till the very end and want to look further to discover new possibilities
- Doers – who understand that an idea without execution is just a fantasy, so it would be great if you are at least as good in execution as you are in building concepts
We are looking for colleagues who are fluent English and Polish speakers. Czech language is an advantage but not a requirement. (Re)location to Prague is necessary and you will be expected to frequently travel to our office in Warsaw.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects that often have an ambition to change an entire industry.
- Work for attractive brands that will quickly give you experience you would otherwise spend years gaining.
- The best methodology under your skin.
- Possibility to make a real impact. It is all up to you, there are plenty of opportunities here.
- Obviously a fair salary and bonuses, homeoffice, unlimited sickdays and multisport card. And when we have a good year also the 13th salary.
- Last but not least, you will join a great team that supports each other and likes to enjoy some fun after work (PS: Last year we all went to Garda Lake in Italy to get to know each other better. And it was great)
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a few words why you would like to work with us!